Monday, October 5, 2009

This Time of Year

It's my favorite time of year again, though I don't feel there was any summer to transistion from. It has gotten bitter quite quickly around here. This ONE day of sun is doing me some good, as I sit and type, it's shining through the window on me.




On top of the giant hay mountain
Last weekend, we went out to Blakes Cider Mill for some family fun. We rode the hayride out to pick pumpkins, fed the goaties, walked though the "Black Hole", got lost in a corn maze, ate cider and donuts and it only cost us an arm and a leg :)! We had so much fun, though. It was worth it to watch Ben shriek in terror as we walked by the "Spooky House".

On the train ride

Worth it to see Maddie giggle while the goat licked her hand, and worth it to have Ryan pretend to lose his Wedding Ring inside of a goat. Very funny. I actually felt good for a change! That is so rare nowadays. I'm hoping (though this pregnancy has not been like any of the others) that it will lessen when I hit the second trimester, which is in 3 days. Not that I'm counting.


Maddie has lost two teeth now, with one more slightly wiggly. I love the look of the teeth with "toes" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers