Tuesday, May 5, 2009

But I couldn't get a picture.

Maddie is starting to get embarrassed when we talk about her. I was relaying story to Ryan yesterday and she said "Mommy, don't ever tell daddy." She was singing a song on Disney Channel, a sad one about Pooh missing Christopher Robin. Then when the song was over she said "Oh, Spongebob, don't cry!" to the invisible Spongebob. I love living in Imaginationland.
This morning it was a shout, "Mom! Help Me! I'm Stuck!" I was downstairs and ran up to help her. I thought it was odd, because she wasn't crying, and she cries about everything. I ran up to the family room and she was standing under the window with the curtain twisted around her hair. She had twisted the curtain so many times that it grabbed a small section of her hair and she was trapped. I laughed so hard. She was standing there with a purple tornado on her head. I wanted to take a picture, but she wouldn't let me. I didn't want the Wrath of Maddie upon me.

I don't believe in the whole horoscope thing, but strangely enough, my "sign" does represent me a lot. I saw this article on babycenter and I thought it would be interesting. I didn't even have to read farther than the Title line when it came to comparing my sign and Maddie's: An Emotional Rollercoaster. hahahahahahaha!!! SO TRUE! And not surprising, it's also Sara's sign! Between Ryan and I, this is what it had to say : The key to working together as parent, in your case, will be accepting your differences gracefully. More laughter. This is very entertaining.

1 comment:

  1. What happens when she finds out about your blog? I think I'll feel the shockwave from here.

    ReplyDelete

Followers