Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

Something exciting just happened. This won't be exciting to any of you, but for me, it's super cool. I have the realtor website for our house bookmarked and I look at it every so often, just to see it, and to remember the measurements of the rooms. I just clicked on it and it says
"No Property with that ID"
Whoa. It's not on the website anymore. I know we haven't closed, but AWESOME!
We had the usual busy day with family and church. It was fun and we all ate too much. Eh. I do not have any pictures because my camera is at the shop being fixed :( Sure, buy a new house, holiday, vacation? Broken camera. Bummer. My kidlets were very cute in their matching outfits. Not too matchy but enough. Maddie had her hair in ringlets :) Ben wore a little pink tie. They ran around like crazies, but that's what they're supposed to do on Easter.

1 comment:

Followers