Monday, April 6, 2009

messing around

I've had this blog for a while now and never really tried to spruce it up. I did and I hated it. Then I couldn't figure out how to UNDO what I had done! It was exasperating! I finally figured it out and got it right.

I love this picture of Bennett, it conveys my life story. "Huh?"

Scott, our friend/realtor, got some word on the house, but it is neither good nor bad. They came back and said, "Sure, lets close!" but they did not ok any of our fixes to the purchase agreement! So. What does that mean? I'm glad Scott is working so diligently with us, or we'd sure be up a creek by now!

2 comments:

  1. I got lucky. When we bought our house, the seller was desperate to get rid of it and fixed EVERYTHING we asked for. Hope it works out for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new look!

    ReplyDelete

Followers