Friday, March 27, 2009

Garden Ridge

a.k.a the most unusual conglomeration of things available at a store.

We've got....

Hats and bathing suits and sundresses and cookies and plants and sofas (Maddie, when did you start calling them "sofa's"?) and pictures and mirrors and books and party supplies and plastic totes and baskets and patio furniture and vases and toys and purses and stools and yoga mats and scrub and underwear and shoes (haa haa haa) WHEW a person could get lost in there!

It's kinda like Target with less organization.

We did buy a few things I needed, totes and a workout mat, for one (or two). I also bought a few thing I didn't need, a baseball picture for Ben and a wall hanger thing for both of them (for three).

You could wander in there for hours and not see everything. That is until your two-year-old starts throwing a fit about cookies.

2 comments:

  1. Figures that the closest one to me is 2 hours away. I've got a Target 20 minutes away that I never go to because (evil) WalMart is just around the corner.

    sigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't go to Walmart. Target and Meijer are around the corner, so I'm lucky, but this Christmas we went there because I couldn't find any boots for Maddie at ANY other store. So We went in and I practically had an anxiety attack. I had to get out of there NOW!

    ReplyDelete

Followers