Sunday, March 8, 2009

Planning (continued)

Where I am lacking in the planning category, my daughter seems to have decided something for me.

Her new favorite thing to draw is our family. Labeled with names, outfits and in height order, they are very cute. I opened a piece of paper to see what she had drawn and it was, as usual, Ryan, Me, Maddie, Ben and another small person next to Ben labeled "Olivea". When I asked her about this person, she replied "Oh, that's when I get my baby sister." And went back to whatever she was doing.

I do hope to have another baby, but she won't be named OlivEa. Though I did have a Great-great Aunt Olive.

I'm so depressed that the weather is supposed to be awful this week. It's better than 10 degrees, but 72 in the car on the way home from the zoo was AWESOME! It makes me want to crawl back into my shell and forget all the things I wanted to accomplish.

I can't wait for the farmers market to open. The Lavender festival during Maddie's birthday weekend. Swimming in Grammy's pool. Birthday Tiger's game. Wolcott Farm. I want to find some new things to do to.

~sigh~ I can look forward to tomorrow, when some friends start my week off right. I run around trying to straighten, though they know I'm a terrible housekeeper anyway. It makes me do a bunch of stuff I'd put off and we have some fun girl-talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers