Sunday, March 29, 2009

Stuff.

Once again, it's my turn to support. I don't mean that sarcastically, or spitefully. I knew it was coming. So now I have to figure out how to go about it.

On a different note but an update to an older post, I found the song I had been looking for for SO SO LONG. I had posted about a song that went "do do doo do do" a while ago and I thought I found it. This morning on the way to church, we were listening to "Beatle Brunch" as we always do. A song came on and my heart felt like it had dropped into my feet. "But", I thought, "I don't know this song!" But I did! I asked mom and she said he played it all the time. Anyway I listened (am listening) to the John Denver version and wow... THIS is it. I can hear my father singing this song to me. I feel almost relieved, like I had been waiting so long and I have finally found it, though it wasn't something I knew I was looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers