Friday, March 13, 2009

Things I love

Roses with one pink and one white in a sea of red.
Getting an unasked for snuggle from Maddie (Oh how I long or those!).
Getting thanked 3 times (with squeezing hugs)by Ben for some new shoes.
Sliding under the covers and the bed is already warm.
New make-up to play with.
Taking the new shoes off my children before I go to bed, because they insisted on sleeping with them on (this is from children who won't sleep with socks on!)
Knowing what is for dinner tonight.
Blue skies and sun, even if it is only 23 degrees.
Anticipation of a vacation.
Only changing diapers 3-4 times a day, rather than 8.
The line on my finger from my wedding ring.
Getting a really good picture.
Listening to my children talk to each other before they fall asleep.
Hearing Ben say "Daddy, you are my best friend"
Kissing without being attached by a sharp, pointy beard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers