Monday, March 30, 2009

The Proud New Owners of 11935 Barbara Ann


I feel like I'm going to hyperventilate. Last night, at quarter to 11 our friend/real estate agent Scott called us to say he JUST got an email saying we got the house. The other lady who was the agent for the house knew Friday, but didn't email Scott until SUNDAY NIGHT!

Now I'm in crazy mode, thinking about all the things that need to be done, things we want to do in the future, things we have to do to the condo to sell it.

I'm just so happy to have a yard! I want to say, "Go outside and play!" to my kids!

We're in for a lot of work, clean up and such, but since it's livable we won't have to do anything major to move in, just paint and flooring. OH MY GOSH! Thanks for everyone's prayers and good thoughts. I know it was my army who made this happen!

3 comments:

  1. We're in our first house here. It was so stressful going through the whole thing. Making offers, counter offers, waiting, waiting, waiting.... congrats. Although I stress sometimes about the prospect of selling our house sometime and moving into another, I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations! we can't wait to come and stay with you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks cute! Having a yard for the kids to go out and play in is WONDERFUL. I have loved it ever since we finally got a house with yard.

    ReplyDelete

Followers