Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Today

Though I feel the anxiety bubbling up just beneath the surface, I have made the determination to have a good day. Had some lost sleep last night, due to munchkins, but still I stand strong, energetic, motivated. I've gotta push through.

I'm going to a stability ball workout class, which I have never done before. I try to do Zumba twice a week for cardio, then one other class for toning. I just re-started my working out after surgery so I don't want to kill myself. I had been doing Zumba three times a week with a Iron-Yoga thrown in. I'd like to add an elliptical workout one day as well.

Tonight is small group, I forgot I wanted to make cinnimon rolls, but maybe I'll just get some at the store. Cheating, I know.

Ryan put a bid on the house yesterday. We will know in a few days whether or not it was accepted. I want to know NOW. I want to call the bank and politely request to push the paperwork through. I will be patient. I will be patient. I WILL be patient!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers