Thursday, March 5, 2009

Plans

I sit around and make plans in my head. But do I ever do the things I plan? No. ~sigh~ I need to get some motivation. I think this winter has kicked my butt, emotionally and physically. Time to put the darkness and gloom behind me and look toward the future. Starting tomorrow. It will be one of the first nice days. We WILL go out! We will play! I will take pictures and wear my kids out :)

I had decided even before Ben was born that we were going to hold him back a year. 9 days to the cut off is too close to comfort for me. I'd rather him be the oldest than the youngest. Right now is Little Lambs registration and I was trying to decide whether or not to put him in 2 day 3 year preschool. I thought maybe what we could do was preschool him normally (when it doesn't really matter) then either do two years of kindergarden or pre-k. Ryan didn't want to start him this year for one main reason: Maddie didn't go to 3 year preschool. Ben on the other hand, is begging me, practically every day to "go to school?" I think it would be good for him, but I'm not sure yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers