Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Workout

My gym membership expired in December, right around the time I discovered I was pregnant. So haven't gone in a while, due to circumstances. Right around the time when I decided to re-up my membership, I got a call from a different gym saying that I had won a two-Year membership. ? I didn't enter any contests? But somehow I had won second prize (first being a car :( )When they said they had classes, tanning (not that I'd use that) a pool and such, I said,
why not?

They had the same class I had been taking faithfully, Zumba, a mix of Latin, Hip Hop, Belly dancing and such. It's really fun and addicting. But I like my old teacher :( This one isn't bad, but the hardest part is that there is some of the same music, but different routines. My brain kept wanting to do something completely different.
I did have fun, though.My incision only hurt a little right at the end. It came back to me so quickly. All that dancing to the "Dirty Dancing" soundtrack must have helped. Johnny's mambo is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers