Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Dentist time again.

And we don't have dental insurance. So I signed up for a discount plan through Aetna that my dentist takes. I was smart and checked with the office, instead of relying on the internet, and I thought it was a pretty good deal, considering. I went today and with my cleaning and 2 fillings I have already saved money. WHEW!

Don't get down on me for having fillings. My dentist says I have very deep teeth and am prone to getting tiny ones very deep. That's all it was. I haven't had a filling since I was 13 and boy, was it a different experience! The numbing only pinched a tiny bit (not half as bad as all the pokes I've had recently) and it's not black, but a white filling. It was so quick and pretty painless. Not scary at all. Maybe I'm just biased because I've had so much pain in the last few weeks :)

When I told Maddie that I was going to the dentist, she got all excited and said "me, too?" and was very disappointed when I told her no. My funny child likes the dentist. But in two weeks she'll be going, so it won't last long.

Now I just have to try and not bite my tongue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers