Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Wondering


If all my "rule following" ever gets me anywhere. I wanted to put a picture of Ben on the Regis and Kelly website for the "beautiful baby search". Usually I think most of the kids on there are funny looking and I love kids. Why does it seem that the most unfortunate looking kids, or really bad pictures are on sites like these?

Anyway, I can't help thinking that $125,000 would be good for any of us, so I posted it.
The "rules" clearly state it has to be 150 KB (seriously? practically impossible to cut it down that small) and to be within the last month. I wanted to put another picture of him on there, but read that rule and took a new one. But Clearly, there are pictures of kids under the Christmas tree, at the beach, in bathing suits. Yes, I know warm weather exists during winter months, but c'mon. Does this disqualify them? If so about half are obviously gone. Does it matter? Should I have put the (what I thought was) cuter picture of him, but forgone that stipulation? I'm not that much of a risk taker.
I also believe, as I do with resumes that if you spell one word wrong, one tiny mistake, you're thrown out. So I'm very careful, because I'm not a good typist.
Well, vote for him uh, sometime. I can't find it right now. I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers