Friday, February 27, 2009

fancy-schmancy

Ryan bought it. I don't particularly like any pictures of myself, as I tend to nit-pick and it depresses me. But in this one, my nose doesn't look too long and my eyes aren't squinty. I wish someone had told me to fix my hair, though.

This is a picture that is what I hope I really look like. You know, you look at a picture of yourself and think, whoa, is that what everyone else is seeing? Yuck! But this one is closer to what I think I look like. There was another that I posted on facebook that is ok, but we were about to go snorkeling and I had no make-up on. Sara liked it. Eh, me not so much.

I always love pictures of Ryan. He always looks like himself. He always has a beautiful smile(except in this one. I don't know why he didn't. It's his "proud" pose. The one he uses in our family portraits). It wasn't hard to choose which one to get for him because they were all good. I think out of 10 I liked 2. Well, didn't hate.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers