Saturday, February 7, 2009

I do not feel sorry for Jessica Alba

Or Jessica Simpson. These women put themselves out there, then complain.
This is what Jessica Alba had to say about giving birth.
"Contractions aren't that bad. If you've ever had bad cramps? That's what they're like. But that moment when they put the baby on your chest ? that's deep. It's a deep experience"
WHAT? Did she pretend to give birth? Act it out? Unless she was drugged from the moment she started feeling the contractions, she's nuts. “I wore a girdle," she says. "Eight weeks after my girlfriend had her baby, you could see her six-pack. She told me to put an elastic band around my waist—any kind of band or girdle works. She was like, 'I slept in it.' I didn’t recover as fast as she did. I [still] don’t have a six-pack.” WAAAAA!
I've never had a six pack. Most moms' don't due to the IMMENSE AMOUNT OF ABDOMINAL STRETCHING that happens for NINE months!

And now on to Jessica Simpson, My mom was actually at the concert the news is blaring about. Her "voice was weak" that night (always in my opinion) and she felt "vulnerable" on stage. Hey, lady, you signed up for this. I felt bad about the weight gain cracks (but, seriously, fire your stylist. Even if it's your mom) but this is ridiculous.

Some days, like yesterday, I don't want to even venture out of my house. J.S. is not a mom, but I think women in general feel this way sometimes. Being in the limelight is their chosen profession. Don't tell me you're too tired, whiny, upset to go on. You're being paid to do so. Anyone else would just be fired from their jobs.

Enough of the tirade. For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers