Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Leavin'.. On A Jet Plane

So tomorrow We leave for our long awaited trip. Everything is ready, we are sooo excited. Mom came and got the kids, she's going to be going back and forth between her house and here as needed. So I only packed an overnight bag, gave Mimi the instructions and sent them off.

Here's the trouble. I miss them already.

I think I would have an easier time if the cared that they were going to see me for an extended period of time. Now, I don't mean crying or fussing, but maybe a half-hearted kiss would count for something! Neither of them even really wanted to kiss me. They were like, Oh, whatever.

I do love that my kids are independent, easy going little things. But give a mom a break!

So off I go, into the great blue beyond. I need this break so badly. The monsters will be fine without me. Probably better than fine. XO babies!
My mom just called. She just got to her house and Ben is passed out. He's also wearing his new sunglasses, which probably helped. I think it takes about 6 minutes to get from here to there :)

1 comment:

Followers