Saturday, February 7, 2009

Here's another







Why am I feeling like such a b*#@! today? I mean, in all reality, there's not a lot of times when I'm not. But today, I've been really, really rude to Ryan. He's pretty much done all that I asked him, with the exception of folding the clothes he dumped on the loveseat three days ago. He went and got me coffee and ice cream (couldn't decide. Not still pregnant, but still feeling the effects I think) even going to two different stores when the one store I requested was not open.

Why does it feel then like he's working against me?

I feel SO contrary. Even my last post was mean. I still believe what I said, but usually I keep that sort of stuff to myself. I was even accused of being jealous. Well of COURSE I'm jealous! Who wouldn't want a nanny or two, a trainer, a nutritionist, a stylist, a chef, a maid and a personal assistant? Just don't tell me you're "just like everyone else", because it's BS.

I'm hoping this is hormonal. Sara and Mom say I'm mean when I first get pregnant, so I can see where my body still has that in it. I hear it takes a while to get rid of the pregnancy hormones, almost as long as you were pregnant.

Ryan would go to the moon if I asked him. Without hesitation. Tonight I'm feeling like I would complain that he was gone too long.

I think I need a good cry and to apologize to my beat-up husband.

2 comments:

  1. It is totally the hormones. You get mean the whole time and now they gotta come out. Remember it is the only time I fight with you. My hormones make me really dumb and my accent thick! So I'm sure some way we can make that even out, like our chex-mix story! Ohhh I just got it. You get mean to defend people who make fun of me because I'm lost and can't find the rouad (road).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate the trying to figure out if I'm PMSing or pregnant... not a fun alternative. Feel better.

    ReplyDelete

Followers