Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Why?

I think God is funny. He likes to make jokes. One joke he likes to play in our house is "How many people can we fit into one queen sized bed when mommy is exhausted?" (The answer is 4). Last night it was "How many times will the smoke detector beep before someone rips it out of the ceiling at 3 am?"


Really, Ryan replaced the batteries, but why in God's name did it have to be 3 am? Why couldn't it be 3 pm? This is not the first time that this has happened, either.


Why do you go on vacation and get your "monthly gift"? (as I am anticipating :( )

Haha! It could be perfect, except for that one tiny thing!

3 comments:

  1. But that is a good thing. One down! Our smoke detector has never died we are very lucky. I'll go on the cruise but there is that water thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how else to contact you so I'm responding to your comment here. Logan is soooo not a clone of his daddy. At least not right now. He has Nathan's chin and his hairline, but that is about it. Everything else is all my side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I change my smoke detectors' batteries at Daylight Savings Time. No low battery alarms since.

    I swear though, you're dead on when you say that the batteries only die while you're in bed. Man that used to infuriate me!

    ReplyDelete

Followers